There are two ways to attend Kentwood.
1. Resident: Use the Resident School Identifier to determine if Kentwood is your designated school: http://rsi.lausd.net/ResidentSchoolIdentifier/
2. Permit: Kentwood offers a Work and Childcare permit option. This applies if you work in the designated school boundary or you need childcare or after-school program that your designated school does not offer. This would apply to a private resident in our school boundary or one of our after-school programs (currently STAR and Got Game). You can review our After-School programs here: https://kentwoodedfund.org/programs/
If Kentwood is your designated school you can come into the front office to enroll and start the paperwork. To enroll your child at Kentwood, please bring the following with you:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
- ORIGINAL Immunization Record (Shot Record)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE Original Electric or Gas Bill, Affidavit, Rental Agreement, or Escrow papers **No Telephone Bill Accepted**
- PROOF OF LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
- REQUIRED FORMS: Report of Health Examination For School Entry (completed by a private physician) and the Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form
If you have questions you can call the office at 310-670-8977.