There are two ways to attend Kentwood.

1.  Resident:   Use the Resident School Identifier to determine if Kentwood is your designated school:  http://rsi.lausd.net/ResidentSchoolIdentifier/

2.  Permit:  Kentwood offers a Work and Childcare permit option.  This applies if you work in the designated school boundary or you need childcare or after-school program that your designated school does not offer.  This would apply to a private resident in our school boundary or one of our after-school programs (currently STAR and Got Game).  You can review our After-School programs here:  https://kentwoodedfund.org/programs/

If Kentwood is your designated school you can come into the front office to enroll and start the paperwork. To enroll your child at Kentwood, please bring the following with you:

  1. ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
  2. ORIGINAL Immunization Record (Shot Record)
  3. PROOF OF RESIDENCE Original Electric or Gas Bill, Affidavit, Rental Agreement, or Escrow papers **No Telephone Bill Accepted**
  6. REQUIRED FORMS: Report of Health Examination For School Entry (completed by a private physician) and the Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form

If you have questions you can call the office at 310-670-8977.